Tuesday, June 11, 2013

galaxy s mms problems

galaxy s mms problems


Can someone please tell me how I set up my MMS settings with a giffgaff sime in a Samsung Galaxy S Thank you.

 has anybody else had problems with sending & receiving MMS. When trying to send - it just says sending & when received one it just says

I have tried deleting the first point, deleting both points and manually input settings for MMS. Nothing worked.

I tried sending a message to 2020, that didn't work, I entered the details manually that didnt work either, and I tried reseting it to default that di.

The Samsung Galaxy S requires quite specific APN settings in order to have correctly functioning MMS and internet on the handset.I cannot send MMS from my Galaxy S. I am with Optus. I have checked my APN settings a million times, and tried changing it, etc

I got my samsung galaxy s plus a month ago and I'm having problems sending long messages as my phone doesn't seem to want to send MMS messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment