Wednesday, June 5, 2013

samsung navigation not working

samsung navigation not working

The navigation wont work after my latest upgrade, do i need to change the settings anywhere??

I am really pleased with my Samsung wave that i got a few months ago. However, the GPS doesn't seem to work on it. It recognises that.


Not only does he have an excellent name (if we told you we'd have ... working like a normal GPS, look into static navigation on your phone too.


I own a SGS2 and had that exact problem. Stefanos helped me out and now the phone works just like my Garmin 60. On the same spot they disagree about 1-3m and the phone is often closer  More importantly, if your phone GPS isn’t working like a normal GPS, look into static navigation on your phone too.
Thanks for the info. I’m going to pick up my new SGS2 today, and wondered how long will I manage without custom firmwares or at least rooting. Looks like not much


No comments:

Post a Comment