Tuesday, June 11, 2013

why wont my samsung galaxy s3 connect to my wifi

why wont my samsung galaxy s3 connect to my wifi


I got a really bad problem. My Samsung GS3 won't connect to my Uni's wifi. It connects to every other wifi, except my Uni's.

I recently purchased the new Samsung Galaxy S3 and can not get it to connect to my home wifi. It connects to other wifis, just not at home.

First week was okay but this last week my WiFi has just been ... laptop and my iphone but unable to connect my samsung galaxy s3. ... I tried changing the the wifi powersaving settings now my screen wont time out. it stays on.

I'm sick to death of the bloody Galaxy S3 that I wished I'd never left Apple. My problem ... You have to go right up close to the WiFi hub before it connects. Its pathetic. ... I'm at the end of my tether, 02 won't help me, nor will Samsung.

 I just bought a Samsung Galaxy S3 mobile phone, and the first thing i tried to do ... If it's the phone you probably won't be able to, but it seems unlikely if the .... as i just need to know the settings to connect my samsung to my wifi.






No comments:

Post a Comment