Wednesday, June 5, 2013

why does kies not recognise my samsung galaxy sii

why does kies not recognise my samsung galaxy sii

Just tried to connect the Galaxy S2 to laptop via Kies. Message comes back This device not supported by Kies 2.

If I try using the usb utilities way, it says connect usb cable, I do, and it ... I have the same issue Kies not "seeing" my S2


My PC won't detect my Samsung Galaxy S II GT-i9100G. I can connect it via Wi-Fi to Samsung Kies , but the USB mode won't work.
Solution

On your phone:
Dial *#7284#
Go to "USB" menu
If the "Modem" is checked you must select "PDA"
If "PDA" is checked, select "Modem" and then "PDA".
After that the phone is detected and the drivers are installed ...


Samsung Galaxy S - Tethering Without Kies
How To Get Samsung Apps Through Kies On To Galaxy S Phone ?
Samsung Galaxy - Kies Will Not Update Firmware
Can't Find Kies On Samsung Galaxy S2 (international)
Kies / Usb Mode Issue - Samsung Galaxy S2
Some Of Photos Do Not Load / Sync Using Kies - Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy S - Message Kies - Device Version Cant Be Update
Samsung Galaxy S - Download An English Copy Of Kies - Set Region To Taiwan
Unable To Connect To Gt-i9100 - Cannot Connect To Kies - Samsung Galaxy S2
Issue: Cannot Sync Outlook Calendar With Kies Since 2.3.6 On Galaxy S2
Do Not Upgrade Via Samsung Kies
Samsung Captivate - Device Not Suppoted By Kies
Samsung Captivate - Connecting To Kies Error
Samsung Vibrant - Error Message When Tethering Device On Kies
Samsung Vibrant - Downloaded Kies Software For Picture/video Transferring And Tethering
Samsung Fascinate - Kies Not Comaptible With Fascinate
Firmware Upgrade Problem With Kies 2
Samsung Galaxy S - I9000 No Mobile Ap Setting & Samsung App Store
Issue: Phone Does Not Support Upgrading Via Kies After Factory Reset
Samsung Galaxy S - Notification
Texting With Samsung Galaxy S
Case For Samsung Galaxy S

No comments:

Post a Comment