Tuesday, June 11, 2013

water damaged samsung galaxy s2

water damaged samsung galaxy s2

I'm absolutely certain this phone has not come into direct contact with water, yet was rejected warranty due to 'water damage'.
I have a water damaged Samsung Galaxy S2 phone and I am wondering whether it''s worth getting it repaired?
2 weeks later I now have a fully working Samsung Galaxy S and havent paid a penny for parts or repairs. I did spend £1.50 on a toothbrush.

 i have stupidly just left my samsung galaxy s2 in the washing machine. Has anyone got any tips on how to dry it right out for it to work again o.

couple of days ago my galaxy s2 shutdown by itself. when checked in repair shop he said that the phone is short-circuited and he repaired the phone. but he advised me that i should sell the phone as it is water damaged and may give me trouble in future. As of now the phone is working but shuts down on a slight jerk sometimes.





1 comment:

  1. Nice I also share with you something hope this helpful for you my friends. I've crunched these numbers and concluded that, in general, it's cost effective to fix a newer, more expensive device and dump an older device that is slower and may not run the latest version of iOS. This isn't a hard and fast rule as there are times you may want to keep the older device because it has data on it that you don't want to lose. This happened to me earlier this year when my original iPad stopped charging. It cost me $50 in parts and my own labor to fix the three-year-old tablet, but I didn't want to lose the photos stored on it. Check it out thanks.
    Ipad Glass Repair

    ReplyDelete