Saturday, June 1, 2013

is it common for samsung s2 to overheat

is it common for samsung s2 to overheat

I am seeing a very weird problem with my Samsung galaxy s2 which ..... 2) Playing Wifi games will cause the phone hotter than normal games eg ..... phone overheated and the hardware becomes unstable? pls advice thanks.

I've got an S2 and every now and then it gets very hot. Is that normal???

I've downloaded the Smart Battery app and that say my phone is 39 degrees!!! I've got a tan on my right ear! Ha.

Galaxy S2 overheating phenomenally
I have a Samsung Galaxy S II i9100g, which i brought exactly 1 month ago.

It has been at the service centre for a total of over 15 days, covering 4 visits.
Samsung India is illiterate i guess. 

Now to other s2 users, my phone heats up like hell. i use the wifi hotspot (on a 2G network) and it heats beyond 55 degrees Celsius almost instantly, and sways between 55 and 60.

Is this normal, or there is something really wrong with the phone??

No comments:

Post a Comment