Tuesday, June 11, 2013

how do i delete off my usb storage on my samsung

how do i delete off my usb storage on my samsung


I have an Samsung Galaxy S2, and i have installed alot BIG games, but when i see that my USB STROAGE is almost full, i deleted all games but SD card seems to be full still

i downloaded files of games probably thats why my USB STROAGE is full.


I have the USB cable from phone to computer but find no way to make the transfer. ... How to transfer pictures from my Samsung Galaxy S II to my computer .... So, photos I took after July are stored in the DCIM folder under CAMERA. .... your file, making sure they are definitely there before you delete them off your phone.

i have a Samsung Galaxy S3 how do i delete pictures from my gallery can ... take finger off and place a checkmark on the ones you want to delete. ... How about just plug it into a pc like a usb drive and then delete via .... By the way guys i have no sd card on my phone


No comments:

Post a Comment