Wednesday, June 5, 2013

why can't i view photos on my samsung

why can't i view photos on my samsung

If someone tries to send me a photo or some other form of MMS I just ... Why can't I receive pics/ MMS on my phone (Samsung Galaxy Ace)? ... However I will check the contract to see if there's something in there about mms.

I just view my photos through the gallery app on the phone and have dowloaded the same photo's to my laptop

Why can't I view my pictures on my Samsung galaxy s3?
When I take a photo on my galaxy I can view it fine there and then it saves to the sd card fine but after a while if I go back to view them again it won't let me, can someone please help me there's a lot of photos I wanted to get back


Samsung Galaxy S :: Where To Get Ringtones For Phone?
Samsung Galaxy S :: Can't Use Wallpapers And Only Some Of My Ringtones / Fix It?
Samsung Galaxy S : New Notification Sounds - Dont Show Up In The Notification Bar
Samsung Galaxy S :: Installing External SD Card?
Samsung Captivate :: How To Change Notification Ringtones?
Samsung Moment :: Custom Notification Ringtones
Samsung Galaxy S :: Is There A Way To Set Ringtones To Specific Contacts?
Samsung Galaxy S :: Any Way For Ringtones Not To Appear On Music Application?
Samsung I7500 : Get Custom Ringtones On Galaxy
Samsung Galaxy S :: Black Screen After Installing ADW.Launcher
Samsung Galaxy S :: Firmware JG4 Not Installing / Phone Not Booting
Samsung Galaxy S :: Installing LaunchePro PLus And Deleting TwLauncher
Samsung Galaxy S :: Market Missing After Installing Froyo
Android :: Ringtones Notification And Alarm Ringtones Randomly Changing
Samsung Captivate :: Customize / Add Ringtones To Notification Sounds?
Samsung Galaxy S :: Add Ringtones Without Appearing In Music Player App?
Samsung Galaxy S :: Downloaded Mp3 Player Ringtones / Use Them For Caller Id?
Samsung Captivate :: Get Voice Ringtones To Link To Notification / Email?
Samsung Galaxy S :: Contacts Ringtones Linked To Text Messages?
Samsung Galaxy S :: Remove Ringtones From Appearing In Music Library?
Samsung Fascinate :: Stop Notification / Ringtones From Showing Up In Media Player?
Samsung Epic 4G :: Move Ringtones / Alerts & Notification Sounds To Internal Memory
Samsung Galaxy S :: LED Notification Not Working
Samsung Galaxy S :: When Receive Txt Mgs Does Not Vibrate As Notification
Samsung Behold 2 :: Black Notification Bar For Galaxy R10
Samsung Galaxy S :: Ringtone For Cloud Notification
Samsung Galaxy S :: Notification When My Call Is Waiting
Samsung Galaxy S :: App For Random Notification Sounds?
Samsung Galaxy S :: Call Notification After Hanging Up?
Samsung Galaxy S : Answer Machine Notification At Top
Samsung Galaxy S : Charge Indicator And Notification Led?
Samsung Galaxy S :: Remove SMS Notification After Accessing It?
Samsung Galaxy S :: Vibration Mode Via Notification Panel
Samsung Galaxy S :: USB Connected Notification Stays On / After USB Is Disconnected

No comments:

Post a Comment