Saturday, June 1, 2013

receiving picture messages on samsung galaxy

receiving picture messages on samsung galaxy

can't receive picture messages
Why isn't my Samsung Galaxy receiving picture messages?
I've had my galaxy for about a month now and its been fine the whole time..
until the other day when it wouldn't receive any mms.

I have here a suggestion base on my personal study.

First go to MESSAGES then open SETTINGS, scroll down to MMS SETTINGS and disable the AUTO RECEIVE. Next for you is to open a MMS message and click DOWNLOAD. Then you'll get the picture!

This problem has been nagging me for a while now, so I'm hoping someone here can help me.
My phone will receive picture messages but i cant download it. The message comes through with all the details and an option to download but when i sel.

y wife has recently just upgraded from a Nokia 5880 to an Ace. She was able to get picture messages no problem on her old phone but my daughter has j.

 I cant seem to receive picture messages on my new galaxy s the multi media message comes in but has a status of "downloading" and no.

No comments:

Post a Comment