Wednesday, June 5, 2013

samsung galaxy s2 gps location unavailable

samsung galaxy s2 gps location unavailable

 I updated my Galaxy S II to 4.0.3 and now my GPS doesn't seem to be working at all. ... They all say "your current location is temperarily unavailable" or just hangs while ... I contacted samsung and they also suggested doing a hard reset.


The GPS signal on my Galaxy S2 seems to be very poor, and won't lock on to my location for navigation. Last week I used Google Navigation (or tried to) for a 6 mile trip, and I actually reached my location by the time the phone found it's position !

Is anyone else having a similar problem with their Galaxy S2, and is there a fix for it ? My HTC Desire used to lock on to the satellites for navigation in seconds.

How Much Battery Will Drain If I Leave Gps On ? Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Replies: 16 | Post Date: 2012-04-22 | User: Njsmoke | Forums: androidforums.com
I have a couple of locater apps, where is my droid and lookout. I set these up a long time ago, the thing is i usually have the gps off to save battery life. But if i leave it off i think there locators lack the ability to turn the gps back on. I have tasker and on my old phone the droid 2 i believe i had a task set up so that when where is my droid or lookout came on it would turn on the gps. But if i did that task didn't get move to my nexus. So how much of a drain will leaving my gps on have on my battery. Or is there a work around.





No comments:

Post a Comment