Saturday, May 18, 2013

galaxy s takes ages to turn on

galaxy s takes ages to turn on


Extremely slow boot up
hi i have just joined. basically i have a samsung galaxy s (obviously lol) its the ... phone from turning on and longest is 8mins 34seconds and shortest is 3minutes ... My Android v2.2 sim free Galaxy S takes an age to boot too.
Samsung galaxy s 2 takes long time to turn off

My Samsung galaxy s 2 takes a really long time to reboot or just to turn off .. It takes about 10 minutes for it to completely turn.
wifi taking long time to load
Samsung galaxy s3 takes a very long time to download email on ...
How long does your Blaze take to charge?
Why such a long time for charging S3

Samsung Vibrant takes forever to boot up!

My Samsung Vibrant (Galaxy S) takes a long time to boot up. Sorry the ... I can't imagine how long it must ...
More videos for galaxy s takes ages to turn on

Hi guys! whenever i turn off my captivate and turn it back on again, it gets stuck on that flashing att wireless screen for a very long time! I've. ... Device(s): Current- AT&T Note2, Skyrocket, Galaxy Tab 10.1 & ViewSonic GTab ...
Samsung Kies Takes Forever TO Detect My Phone
Wifi connection problems after ICS
Wifi issues with 4.0.3?
Samsung Galaxy S I9000 Failed Update, Now won't turn on

My Samsung Galaxy S Won't Turn On Properly! PLEASE HELP ME ...

I updated my Galaxy S a few hours ago via Samsung Kies, (to what i think it android 2.3). I turned it off to charge and now i turns on only with a ...
What is my phone doing when the boot takes a long time?

I have a Samsung Galaxy S with stock Android 2.3.3 (with carrier ... (i.e. shutting it down from the power button menu and then restarting) as ...
Samsung Galaxy S won't turn on, only shows start up screen

Seemed like something crashed, screen went black. tried restarting and taking out the battery and sim and everything . It would come on the S ...
samsung galaxy s wont turn on properly

samsung galaxy s wont turn on properly (Read 6324 times) ... the large S which pulses it takes a very long time to get passed this ...How To Solve Lag Problems And Slowness With Samsung Galaxy S ...

Turns out that there's a problem with Samsung and their Galaxy S's, and ... Mail and messages would take ages to load, and apps would take ...
Samsung Galaxy S II random Shut down

Currently my Galaxy 2 is randomly powering down, I have noticed that at times it ... If I hold the on/off button in for ages 3-4 times it turns back on. ... have the time to get to a vodafone store to fix...and they take ages anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment