Friday, May 31, 2013

internet crashing on samsung galaxy s2

internet crashing on samsung galaxy s2

Samsung Galaxy S2 crashes freezers after ics 4.0.4 update .... i have tried the phone with only just ics and its own internet browser

just reposting this on the appropriate thread. my samsung s2 updated a couple of days ago to android 4.0.3 and it asked me to sync


my samsung galaxy s2 randomly keeps freezing up i am on android version 2.3.3 model number is gt-ip100 build number is gingerbread
Browser keeps crashing
Just on of my problems, when I'm using the Internet (with a secure connection) the browser just randomly closes. Help please?

Just wondered if anyone had any suggestions as to how I can fix my internet problem which has been persistent for the last two weeks or so.


Samsung Galaxy S :: Captivate Constantly Crashing / Stop It?
Samsung Galaxy S : Wont Startup Apps / How To Fix?
Samsung I7500 :: Galaxy Sending Blank SMS On Startup / Stop It?
Samsung Galaxy I7500 :: ROM Enable Root Failed - Stuck In Startup Loop
Samsung Galaxy S :: Samsung Galaxy S On Tmobile 3g - Work
Samsung Galaxy I7500 : Galaxo 1.6.3 Bugs - Speaker Doesn't Work In Call - Scrolling Contacts By Letter Doesn't Work
Samsung Galaxy S :: How Does Phone Gps Work?
Samsung Behold 2 :: Will Galaxy Roms Work With B2?
Samsung I7500 :: Application Don't Work On Galaxy
Samsung Galaxy S :: Don't Work Delivery Report Setting
Samsung Galaxy S :: Mobile 3G Internet / Not All Apps Work
Samsung Galaxy I7500 :: Fastboot - Where Is It And How Do You Make It Work?
Samsung Galaxy S :: Latest Skype Doesn't Work On SGS / Way To Fix?
Samsung I7500 :: Google Buzz Won't Work On Galaxy
Android :: Samsung Galaxy Suitable For Development Work?
Samsung Galaxy S :: Get USB Connection To Work Between Phone And Apps On PC?
Samsung Galaxy S :: BT Keyboard And Trackpad Will Work With Official 2.2 Firmware?
Samsung Galaxy I7500 :: Speaker Not Work When Play Music
Samsung Galaxy S :: Use Chinese Bluetooth Keyboard For Phone / Does It Work?
Samsung Galaxy S :: Google Maps Work With The Compass And Spin The Map Around?
Samsung Galaxy S :: Firmwares.com Closed But The Links To The Files Still Work
Samsung Galaxy S :: Wifi Connected , Pages Won't Load / Get It To Work?
Samsung Galaxy I7500 :: Galaxo And Still Only 3 Home Screens / Get Remaining To Work?
Samsung Galaxy I7500 :: Galaxo And Still Only 3 Home Screens / Get Remaining To Work?
Samsung Galaxy I7500 : How To Get Swype To Work On Newest Gaosp Nightly?
Games :: ScummVM And 2.2 - Emulation Projects
Samsung Galaxy S :: Alarm Won't Work (Time Stops Updating When Phone Sleeps)
Samsung Galaxy I7500 : How To Get Firefox / Fennec To Work On Newest Gaosp Nightly?



No comments:

Post a Comment