Thursday, May 23, 2013

samsung s2 keeps turning itself off

samsung s2 keeps turning itself off

 i don't know why this is could anyone tell me whats wrong or how to fix ... Do a factory restore, it will delete everything in the phone

Has anyone had this problem with Samsung Galaxy S2 - basically is keeps switching itself off. It stays on while it's plugged in, but 5 min.

  I got a samsung galaxy s2 on contract 20 days ago. my phone keeps shutting off by itself. What should i do ? Can I go and approach the store ?

I've had my new Samsung for just a few weeks but have noticed it turns itself off ... Since then the phone has not turned itself off, and I seem to be getting a ..... S2 3 weeks ago and I have noticed that it is switching itself off

I've an S2 and over the last 3 weeks it has turned itself off 5 or 6 times. The phone is rendered completely dead until you take battery.
 I noticed that my phone shuts off while in sleep mode. This just happens when I don't check it for a while and the display is turned off. Wh. ... I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 i777. Oh, and another thing, I noticed that my batter is at 95-100% before it shuts off by itself, and once it boots up again it's down to 85-89%.
Has anyone else had issues with their AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 turning off (or any other Galaxy S2'S)? Ever since I updated to the official Ice ...
Samsung Galaxy S2 randomly turning off?

it seems to happen since upgrade to ICS........ Takes ages to get it to restart, (time finger spent on power button) Any ideas?

I have a Galaxy SII through T-Mobile. I've only had the device for approximately 6 months and love it; however, all of a sudden it is turning off.





No comments:

Post a Comment