Wednesday, May 22, 2013

samsung galaxy s2 ringtones folder

samsung galaxy s2 ringtones folder

When adding costom ringtones into the media folder everything ends up in the same list when choosing ringtones on the phone.
Very easlily,just download "Ringtone Maker" from the Market(it's a free app) and it will take any song on your phone and let you choose which part of the song you  want to use as the ringtone, when you hit save it gives you choices of ringtone, contact ringtone or save file.. Super simple, did like 8 contacts with different ringtones in a couple minutes..  Just remember the Galaxy S2 wants 30 sec(300kb) files for ringtones

After i dl the ringtone, can i know where to storage it ? Myfile --> Folder(which folder) / New create folder ?

In my device I can save it anywhere and just select it normally..
I think it's the same with the S2,although if it shows up in your music player etc you can just long press and select as ringtone!
And just for organisation create a different ringtones folder for all of your tones wherever you want!



Custom ringtone on the Galaxy S II
I can't figure out how to use a music file as a ringtone on my Galaxy S II. I've gone into the sound > ringtone settings and it only gives me the factory ringtones as options. When I browse my music through the music app and file browser I can't find any options to select a song as a ringtone.


No comments:

Post a Comment