Saturday, May 18, 2013

save all contacts. galaxy 2

save all contacts. galaxy 2


How to back up contacts
I use a Galaxy S (i-9000) and I want to save my contacts to my SIM card or a file I can copy on my PC and copy it on other android devices OR ...
Adding contacts to groups , galaxy s2
[SGS II] How do I get rid of my duplicate contacts
30 Seconds: Back UP Contacts- Galaxy s1, s2, s3 to Gmail
How to back up your contacts on your Galaxy s1, s2, and s3 in 30 seconds to your gmail/google ... Now all ...
More videos for save all contacts.
Samsung - GALAXY S II i9100 - Copy contacts between phone
GALAXY S II i9100 ... 2. Choose option. Choose one of the following options: Copy contacts from your SIM to your phone, go to 2a. ... Support: All help topics ...
Galaxy S2 Backup Contacts to PC
I have been trying to backup the contacts in my Galaxy S2 onto my PC. ... Once in gmail you can do what you want with it (export, save, manipulate as you see fit) from ... But now all my contacts are listed twice in my phone!
How to manage contacts on the Samsung Galaxy S2

Follow these steps to add new contacts to your Samsung Galaxy S2. From the ... Select 'Save' to add the contact to memory. You can also ...
Recover your contacts on your Samsung Galaxy Note II
support.sprint.com/...contacts...Galaxy...II/13857af1-15f2-4636-ba7e-55...‎
Mar 8, 2013 – You can now see all of your contacts. Memory card. If you saved your contacts to the memory card on either your Samsung Galaxy Note® II or a ...
Phone book & contacts: Samsung Galaxy S II ... | Support
support.t-mobile.com › ... › Android › Samsung Galaxy S II › Documents‎
Apr 7, 2013 – This document is for the Samsung Galaxy S II with Jelly Bean. ... contact you want to add, or tap to select the Select all (Seleccionar todo) check box to add all contacts. ... If necessary, tap the Drop-down arrow below 'Save.
Backup Samsung Galaxy S2 contacts to PC

Step 4: Backup successfully. All your contacts on Samsung Galaxy S2 are saved on your computer now. Done! Manage your contacts on ...
Copying contacts between my mobile phone and SIM

Samsung Galaxy S II. Change device ... If you change SIM or mobile phone, you can copy your contacts between your mobile phone and SIM, as it saves you from keying in all the information again. ... 2. Choose option. Choose one of the following options: Copy contacts from your SIM to the phone memory, go to 2a.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 setup and user guide: 3. How to add your ...


Need to add your contacts to a Samsung Galaxy Note 2? ... info up to your Google account, so it can be safely added to all your Android devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment