Wednesday, May 29, 2013

samsung galaxy note text messaging transfer to new phone

samsung galaxy note text messaging transfer to new phone

I have recently upgraded my phone to a Galaxy SII from a Samsung GT-S3350. Is there any way I can transfer my text messages

I am going to buy the new phone galaxy note, and now I have a lot of good and private messages in my Samsung galaxy s2 phone. ... So now I want to transfer all my messages to the computer

I have an EVO now and I'm getting a Galaxy S3, and was wondering how to transfer text messages.

Samsung Galaxy Note Data Recovery hep you recover all lost files from ... I want to restore the deleted text messages of the first three months from my Samsung Galaxy ... Phone to Phone Data Transfer-Transfer data between Android ... to computer or transfer SMS & MMS from old Android to new Android.

 How to Transfer Text Messages to Samsung Galaxy S4Less than a month after release, the sales of Samsung Galaxy S4 now are expected to surpass 10 million.Many people currently change their old Android phones to the brand-new Samsung Galaxy S4. Then,transferring contents from old Android to the new Galaxy S4 will be needed, for example, Android textmessages transfer to Samsung Galaxy S4.Looking for a simple way to transfer text messages to Samsung Galaxy S4 from old Android? Android SMSTransfer here is strongly recommend. It is an easy-to-use Android app that lets you transfer old Android textmessages to new Android like Samsung Galaxy S4. The following will show you how it works step by step:Step 1: Download Jihosoft Android SMS TransferDownload the free trial version of Android SMS Transfer from its official site. Get it installed respectively onyour old Android as well as the new Samsung Galaxy S4.Step 2: Backup Old Android Text MessagesRun Android SMS Backup on your old Android. And click “Backup SMS” to backup your old Android textmessages to micro-SD card in .db file.
2. Step 3: Transfer Text Messages to Galaxy S4 from AndroidConnect your old Android phone with Samsung Galaxy S4 via Bluetooth or USB Cable. Transfer thebackup .db file from old Android to Samsung Galaxy S4.Step 4: Restore Text Messages to Samsung Galaxy S4Run Android SMS Transfer on your newly bought Samsung Galaxy S4. Then click “Restore SMS” andselect .db file to transfer text messages to Samsung Galaxy S4.

Having a new Samsung Galaxy mobile phone? The first thing that you'll probably to do is move all the phone numbers and other contact information from your old Galaxy phone to the new one. I first realize the inconvenience of transferring contacts from my old Galaxy S3 to the new Galaxy Note 2 when I used the Phone Transfer which running on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment