Wednesday, May 29, 2013

galaxy s2 keeps shutting off

galaxy s2 keeps shutting off

 I have a full battery first my signal goes then it turns itself off and when i turn it back on it says i got low battery Ive tried resetting my phone.
My boss just upgraded to the Galaxy S2 on his Boost Mobile account. He's only had the phone for a few days but is having a problem

Has anyone else had issues with their AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 turning off (or any other Galaxy S2'S)?
  I got a samsung galaxy s2 on contract 20 days ago. my phone keeps shutting off by itself. What should i do ? Can I go and approach the store ?

To add to Uncle Spoon's post, after resetting, don't reinstall all your apps at once. Do it slowly, with time between, so you can narrow down which is causing the issue.

 Same thing just happened to my T-Mobile Galaxy S2. It keeps shutting off and vibrating every few seconds. The camera is also flashing.

Just got a Galaxy S2 3 weeks ago and I have noticed that it is switching itself off, I do keep it in my pocket as most males do, but it still goes off

My Galaxy S2 has a habit of rebooting or shutting down spontaneously about once a day, and sometime more.

No comments:

Post a Comment