Thursday, May 23, 2013

samsung galaxy s2 music player cannot find music files

samsung galaxy s2 music player cannot find music files


sharing music files from samsung galaxy

I have been setting up my system today, using a samsung galaxy s2. ... but can't work out how to get the sonos app to recognise the music files which .... As a bonus, the track your playing from skifta also appears in sonos app ...
Using the music player on my mobile phone

Learn about how to get the most from it! Go here for ... Want to use the music player on your mobile phone? ... Tap the required audio file or the required playlist.
cant find my music in the music app

I can see and play the music through to included file explorer, but I can't create playlists. ... Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S II. Carrier: Not Provided ... So since android can't find my files during the media scan, does that mean that I am stuck? ... Try a different music player just to see if it's the files or the app.
Music shows duplicate songs but physically there are no duplicates ...
Music files added to 'music' folder are not picked up by Music ...
Cannot see my music files
Music player wont read some music folders?

Using the music player on my mobile phone

Samsung Galaxy S II ... Want to use the music player on your mobile phone? Follow these ... Find "Music" ... Tap the required audio file or the required playlist.
Where does Android store Google Play music files

Also the music doesn't show in any other music player. Won't be ... does the file go? Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ... Using a file explorer on a unrooted s2 it's /mnt/sdcard/android/data/com.google.music/files/music. Same place .... Using the built in file manager and ES explorer I can't find the files.
Music Player Showing Duplicate Songs
Moving Google Play Music from internal storage to SD card ...
Playing song from sd card
Music transferred but not showing up in the player

Cannot see my music files

... mp3 music files, and I cannot see them on the "music player" and/or ... Does anyone know how to help me find the files with these programs?
playing music directly from "my files" folder

How to Set Up and Sync a Galaxy Device

Once you've signed up with a Music Hub account, install the Music Hub ... Windows® Media Player), then scans your songs and matches them with ... To transfer this content, you will need to use the backup file created by iTunes®. ... At the bottom of the Kies page, find the "Transfer your Back Up data from ...
Thread: Music duplicates on its own

It's the Music Player that came with my T-Mobile s2. Share ... I found some advice on another forum (forget which, sorry I can't link to it) that recommended clearing all ... I would like to find a permanent fix for this. ... So no fixes or more ideas on what is causing the Samsung Galaxy S2 to duplicate music files?


If you can't see the track when you open Music, MediaFix won't see it either. ... To see a list of files that MediaFix will attempt to fix, tap the "files to fix" number. Known problems... I've only really tested on a Samsung Galaxy S II running 2.3.3, ... I haven't been able to find a way to update the album artists for ...Music Player not reading songs on external SD card.

Using the built in music player, whenever I add an album to my ... Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S II' started by tosin01, Nov 20, ... Really loving this ROM but I would have to uninstall if I cant get this resolved as i use this alot for music. ... after that music player starts reading the music files from external sd.

No comments:

Post a Comment