Friday, May 31, 2013

samsung galaxy speaks new message turn off

samsung galaxy speaks new message turn off

I have my Notifications volume to the lowest yet the "New message from..." just screams ... Is there a way to turn off SMS voice notifications? ... The phone shouldn't speak to you unless it's in Talk back mode or Driving Mode.


 My Samsung Galaxy S3 voice announces my calls and texts. ... I'd like to turn that back off and just have the whistle/ringtone. For the life of me I can't find it in the ... my calls and texts. You have to make sure speak caller ID is unchecked .... I just had that problem with my sisters new S4

Can anyone tell me how to shut off the phone from reading out the name of the person texting me? ... I'd be willing to bet "Drivers Mode" is turned on, as this is a feature of it.


Samsung Behold 2 : T-mobile Forums Deleted Post / How To Get Back?
Samsung Galaxy S : Can't Text In Chinese When Using SMS / Fix
Samsung Captivate :: Predictive Or Corrective Typing Application
Samsung Galaxy S :: Text Being Sent To Wrong Personn Bug?
Samsung Galaxy S :: Text Message Vibration
Samsung Galaxy S :: No Way To Undelete Text Messages
Samsung Galaxy S :: Phone Have Text Reflow?
Samsung Galaxy S :: Text Messages Being Converted To MMS / Stop It?
Samsung Galaxy I7500 :: Adb Shell And Garbled Text?
Samsung Galaxy S : Way To Stop Text History Being Stored
Samsung Galaxy S :: Text Message Converted To Multimedia After 160 Characters
Samsung Galaxy S :: How To Assign Custom Sound To Text Alert?
Samsung Galaxy S :: Chinese Character Input For Text Message
Samsung Galaxy S :: Showing Wrong Text Received Time
Samsung Galaxy S :: Contacts Ringtones Linked To Text Messages?
Samsung Galaxy S :: Way To Edit Text By 'dragging' The Cursor To Letter You Want
Samsung Galaxy S :: Easy Way To Read Text From Webpages On Screen?
Samsung Galaxy S :: Samsung Galaxy-S Phone Number Incorrectly Shown In System Info
Samsung Captivate :: Samsung Should Stop Promoting Galaxy Tab / Fix Galaxy S Phones
Samsung Galaxy S :: Samsung Galaxy S - Android - Managing Google Contacts
Samsung Galaxy S :: Samsung Wave Phone With Galaxy Android OS
Samsung Galaxy S :: Videos Automatically Gets Deleted From Samsung Galaxy S
Samsung Galaxy S :: Samsung Galaxy S I9000 Failed Update
Android :: Samsung Galaxy Spica Or Samsung Galaxy I7500

No comments:

Post a Comment