Thursday, May 23, 2013

widget clock not updating

widget clock not updating


Beautiful Widgets Clock not Updating?
Just started happening that the clock wont update. If you leave the phone on, to play a game for example, and go back to home, the clock will be.
Clock not updating
For those who notice issues with the clock/weather ...
Clock Widgets not updating
Beautiful Widgets Problem
This is a real Tester
have no idea which forum is most appropriate for this but I have tried a number of different posts without success so this is a last ditch effort to ...
time not updating on home widget
Hi guys Little issue with bw , in home weather widget time does not update as per phone time, if i select 4x2 time is updated correctly.
Clock not updating / Beautiful Widgets / Discussion Area
After upgrading Android to 4.04 on Epic 4g touch noticed that the clock/weather display froze or would not update when coming out of airplane ...
[Solved] Settings Of Clock Widget On Lock Screen Do Not Fully Work ...

Configure widget when adding or from the cLock app in the app drawer


Jan 25, 2013 – It's a great design and well implemented, but the alarm clock info in the widget is not updating when used on the stock home screen.

Clock widget not updating

I've tried 3 different clock widgets, and none of them want to show me the current time. It will show me the correct time when I first turn it on, but.
dashclock homescreen widget doesn't update
This is a real Tester - Clock Widgets not Updating
Weather Widget Not Updating

I recently got my S3, and from time to time the clock widget has stopped updating, and I just noticed that it has done it again! Why is this? I have.


My last press update was from 10:18 am (Current time 7:21pm). I also removed Press from the Home Screen widget but it did not go away.Searches related to widget clock not updating

No comments:

Post a Comment